Frequently Asked Questionsabout Family Allergy & Asthma
- Where Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek is located?
This organisation is located at the following address: United States, Louisville, KY 40291, 8109 Bardstown Rd.
- Can I reach out to Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek?
You can dial the following number: 384-4555.
- What is the working schedule of Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek?
Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek works at the following schedule: Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 8:30AM – 5PM Wed: 8:30AM – 6PM Sat: 8:30AM – 12PM.
- How well is Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek rated on Nicelocal?
On average, this place is rated 4.7 out of 5.Visit theFamily Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek reviewssection to read other people’s opinionsabout this place and to put together your own feedback!
- What kind of medical institution can Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek be described as?
Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek can be considered a medical center and doctor’s office.
- Can you trust the information on this page?
Nicelocal is doing everything in its power to post reliable details about organizations in its catalog.If you’ve found a mistake or if you represent Family Allergy & Asthma – Fern Creek, feel free to let us know by using the feedback form.
Important Notes Regarding Your Visit:
- NEW PATIENTS: IF YOU TAKE ANTIHISTAMINES, YOU MUST BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT 5 DAYS FROM STOPPING ANTIHISTAMINES. Antihistamines WILL interfere with testing, for a detailed list,.
- NEW PATIENTS: YOU MUST CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH OUR OFFICE OVER THE PHONE OR YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE CANCELED.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any patient under the age of 18 at the time of the appointment. When booking, select the Someone else option after youve chosen an appointment time.
- If you require a translator for your appointment, please request when booking the appointment and share when confirming the appointment over the phone.
Prairie Capital Vi Partners With The Founders And Management Of Family Allergy & Asthma
Prairie Capital VI, LP partnered with founder Dr. Jim Sublett, CEO Kay Tyler and other physician owners to recapitalize Family Allergy & Asthma . Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Family Allergy is a leading provider of allergy, asthma, and immunology diagnosis and treatment services. Family Allergy currently operates 31 allergy clinics with 33 providers throughout Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio and serves over 60,000 patients annually.
Family Allergy is a premier provider of allergy services in its markets. The Company provides patients a comprehensive suite of allergy and asthma service offerings, including immunotherapy, testing, general office visits and miscellaneous service offerings. Based on the Companys large geographic presence, Family Allergy can reach patients more easily than competing allergy clinics via their hub and spoke model. This model allows Family Allergy to open smaller offices closer to the patient with flexible hours, ensuring a more efficient and convenient patient adherence for immunotherapy, which is critical given the high frequency visits the therapy requires.
Prairie Capital partnered with senior management to support and accelerate continued company-building investments in de novo site expansion, technology, human capital and add-on acquisitions.
For more information on Family Allergy, please contact:
Sean McNally at
Fern Creek Allergy Testing
Allergies affect more than 50 million people in the United States. Allergies run in families and are especially common among children. However, they can begin at any age. Allergies can disappear for a period of time before reappearing years later.When your body’s defenses are weakened, such as during pregnancy or after an illness, allergies can flare up at any time. The sooner you discover an allergy, the easier it will be to avoid triggers and relieve your symptoms.
Allergy Testing & Treatment In The Fern Creek Neighborhood In Louisville Ky
Now Offering Early-Morning and Evening Appointments
This office is located in the Glenmary Plaza in Louisvilles Fern Creek neighborhood and serves Southeastern Jefferson County and parts of Bullitt County in Kentucky.
Family Allergy & Asthma provides a full range of allergy, asthma, and immunology services and treatment options including allergy skin testing and allergy shots . Before you leave your first appointment, our allergy and asthma doctors will have identified what you are allergic to and provided you with a customized plan to best treat your allergies or asthma. Our board-certified allergists can help stop your suffering, so schedule your appointment today.
Shot HoursMonday: 8:30 am 5:00 pmTuesday: 8:30 am 5:00 pmWednesday: 8:30 am 6:00 pmThursday: 8:30 am 5:00 pmFriday: 8:30 am 5:00 pmSaturday: 8:30 am 12:00 pm*
*Not available for 1st injection
Don’t Miss: How To Diagnose Asthma In Child