Allergy Shot Hours Appointment Is Necessary
You can now book your allergy shot appointments online :
Trouble with the button? .
- NOTE: this is for follow-up ALLERGY SHOT APPOINTMENTS ONLY. All other types of new patient and follow-up office visits must be scheduled via phone or in person.
- Simply choose your appointment slot and register with your name and email.
- You can also access the scheduling website: https://allergyasthmacare.appointlet.com.
- Do not use the online schedule option for your very first allergy shot or for a rapid desensitization visit, instead call our office at 303-706-9923.
- Please be ON TIME for your time slot. It is a very tight schedule with patients arriving for shots every 5 to 10 minutes. If you arrive more than 10 minutes past your scheduled shot time, you will be asked to reschedule.
Allergy Shot Hours
Monday 9 12:00 pm and 2:00 5:45 pmTuesday 9 11:30 am and 1:30 4:30 pmWednesday 9 11:30 am and 1:30 4:30 pmThursday 9 11:30 am and 1:30 4:30 pmFriday 7 10:30 am and 12 3:30 pm
We will be CLOSED in observance of Independence Day on Monday, July 4th. We will reopen on Tuesday, July 5th.
Reviews Forallergy & Asthma Care And Prevention Centers Llc
Thanks – Your review has been submitted!
There are currently no reviews forALLERGY & ASTHMA CARE AND PREVENTION CENTERS, LLC Be the first to .
Read our reviews / comments about this provider to help you decide if they are right for you. Share your experience by posting a comment or review about this provider to help others decide which is right for them.
Doctors & Physicians
Submit A Review For Allergy & Asthma Care & Prevention
Your rating **Tips for writing a great review:
1 million customersfind businesses on BusinessYab every month.
- Promote and drive traffic to your business
- Be found by customers and prospects
- Make business connections
Also Check: Allergy And Asthma Group Chattanooga
Our Goal Is For You To Lead A Life That Is As Symptom
Our experienced physicians have specialized training and expertise in managing patients with a wide variety of allergic diseases, acute and chronic asthma, additional diseases or symptoms of the respiratory system, and issues related to immunodeficiency. When you see one of our doctors, they will help you identify your triggers and develop a treatment plan specific to your individual needs.
Pollen counts are updated 2-3 times per week. Pollen counts are not monitored during the winter season.
Symptoms Of A Severe Allergic Reaction
Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction can be life-threatening, requiring immediate emergency care. Call 911 if you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Throat Swelling
- Swollen or Itchy Lips or Tongue
Skin manifestations, such as hives, swelling, and flushing are usually in conjunction with the other symptoms listed above.
Recommended Reading: Is Humidity Good For Asthma
Colorado Allergy And Asthma Society
Welcome to the website for the Colorado Allergy and Asthma Society. The Colorado Allergy and Asthma Society was organized for the purpose of bringing together physicians and other persons interested in the disciplines of Allergy and Immunology who reside in the state of Colorado.
We enjoy lectures by world-renowned speakers on the latest topics, challenges and research that relate to the work of our members. The Colorado Allergy and Asthma Society is proud to be at the center of collaboration for Immunologists and Allergists in the state of Colorado.
Dr Stewart’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Stewart, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 16
- Number of Services: 1929
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 16
- Number of Medical Services: 1929
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 83
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 83
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 70
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 0
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 53
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 16
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 0
- Number of Female Patients : 58
- Number of Male Patients: 25
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 0
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 0
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 0
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data
Also Check: What Does Cough Variant Asthma Sound Like
Our Office Response To The Covid
- 100% of our office staff is vaccinated for COVID-19.
- We continue to sanitize the entire office 3 times per day and sanitize all patient rooms completely between every patient visit.
- We continue to require that ALL patients and family members wear a mask or face-covering at ALL TIMES while in our office. Our staff will be doing the same.
- We continue to offer Telemedicine or Virtual visits whenever appropriate, please call 303-706-9923 to schedule.
- All visits, including allergy shot visits, are now scheduled. We can NOT accommodate walk-in visits of any kind. All allergy shot patients will be directed to wait in a private space.
- We will continue to screen all patients for illness and offer recommendations for self-isolation vs testing vs emergency care.
Treatment Options Available For Allergies
While there are no cures for allergies, they can be managed with prevention and treatment. Dont suffer from symptoms needlessly. Get the help you need.
There are various allergy treatments available such as lifestyle adjustments , medications, and immunotherapy . Your doctor will recommend which treatment is best for you depending on the type of allergy you have.
Don’t Miss: Can Breathing Steam Help Asthma
Allergy & Asthma Care And Prevention Center
Allergy & Immunology 1 Provider
10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 400, Lone Tree CO, 80124
Make an Appointment
Telehealth services available
Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center is a medical group practice located in Lone Tree, CO that specializes in Allergy & Immunology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Acute Sinusitis
- All Types of Food Poisoning
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergic Reactions to Insect Stings
- Allergic Reactions to Medications
- Allergy Testing for Hypersensitivity to Insects
- Anaphylactic Egg Allergy
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- Contact Dermatitis
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Skin Testing
Does Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center…
Does Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center have an onsite pharmacy?
Does Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center offer virtual visits or other telehealth services?
Does Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center offer appointments outside of business hours?
Is Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center physically located within a hospital?
Does Allergy & Asthma Care and Prevention Center offer weekend appointments?
The Results For Me Have Been Truly Amazing
I think that I was pretty close to the worst case scenario, but I would, and have, strongly recommended Colorado Allergy and Asthma to others who suffer from Allergies. The results for me have been truly amazing. Its hard to envision life without the misery of allergy symptoms until they are gone. I feel like a completely different person. Ted G.
Don’t Miss: What The Difference Between Copd And Asthma