Doctors & Health Care Providers
There is 1 member in Woodstock GA.
You can use use filter to narrow down the members list, showing only members that you want.
|Doctor /Physician / Health care ProviderProvider Name||Taxonomies|
Caring For Families In The Atlanta Metro Area
We are an allergy and asthma medical practice that specializes in providing exceptional healthcare to patients suffering from asthma, allergies, sinus problems, and related pulmonary conditions. Our award-winning allergists provide customized, comprehensive treatment and preventative care fromten different locations throughout Georgia and the Atlanta area. We partner with local hospitals to ensure those in the community have access to comprehensive, specialized care for their specific needs.
Every single one of our allergists is a board-certified specialist in Allergy and Immunology. This means that after medical school, and after three years of residency in pediatrics or internal medicine, our allergy doctors underwent two more years of focused training. Our team of experts is exceptionally qualified and devoted to helping patients live life to the fullest, free of allergy and asthma symptoms!
Wherever you are located in the Atlanta metro area, you can find a convenient location near you that offersextended hours andsame-day appointments and next-day appointments. Our Atlanta allergists proudly provide medical care to patients inAlpharetta,Carrollton,Villa Rica,Newnan,Smyrna/Vinings,Hiram,Peachtree City/Fayetteville,Acworth/Kennesaw,Griffin, andDouglasville.
Allergies affect everyone, including our children. To learn more about our Pediatric Allergy services,.
Atlanta Metropolitan Area Allergy Management
At the Center of Allergy and Asthma of Georgia, we offer patients in Douglasville with same-day and next-day appointments, in addition to guaranteed no-wait consultations for first-time visitors. Our helpful staff is dedicated in the maintenance and relief of your condition, no matter the severity of the situation at hand.
Read Also: What Happens To The Body During An Asthma Attack
If I Am Coming To The Office For An Injection Or If I Need To Be Seen By The Provider What Steps Are Being Taken To Ensure Safety
Our clinic is taking extra precautions to protect those in our waiting areas, shot and exam rooms. All AA& A staff are wearing masks and other PPE as warranted. Based on the CDCs recent recommendations, we ask all patients wear a face mask while in our offices. The face covering may be made of cloth and should cover your mouth and nose.
Please note that masks with vents or exhalation valves allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape and therefore they do not protect the people around you.
Additional measures include social distancing, additional cleaning protocols, symptom screenings, and daily staff health checks. .
Availability Of Staff At Our Douglasville 0ffice
The doctors at our Douglasville office are passionate about treating asthma and allergy symptoms and have published and presented at local and national levels to share their expertise across the country. For trustworthy allergy and asthma testing and treatments, look no further.
The available hours of our providers include the following providers:
- Friday CLOSED
Recommended Reading: Can My Son Get Ssi For Asthma
Current Screening Guidelines For In
We ask you to if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Have you, or anyone in your household, had a fever in the past 14 days ?
- Have you had a cough and/or shortness of breath in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced at least two of the following symptoms in the past 14 days: fever or chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had contact with a person who has been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- For more information on the symptoms of COVID-19 see CDC website.
Is It Okay To Get My Allergy Shot
Yes. As always, provided you do not have a fever, or had a fever in the past 14 days, it is safe to get your allergy shot. Adherence to all therapies and medications is recommended, especially during this time.
30 Minute Wait After Immunotherapy Injection
Although the risk of reaction after receiving an allergy immunotherapy injection is quite small, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology guidelines recommend that patients wait in the office for 30 minutes after receiving their allergy immunotherapy injection to ensure immediate medical attention is available if needed. To help facilitate social distancing, after check-in, patients may be permitted to wait outside the clinic prior to their injection at certain offices. We have also made efforts to reconfigure our waiting rooms and if available, you may be able to wait your 30 minutes in an exam room. Please check with your AA& A office for details.
Don’t Miss: Why Do You Have Asthma
Dr Erinn T Gardner Who Works Out Of Atlanta Allergy & Asthma’s Canton And Douglasville Offices Was Named A Top Doctor In Metro Atlanta
CANTON, GA Eight physicians from Atlanta Allergy & Asthma the largest allergy practice in Georgia rank among metro Atlantas Top Doctors in Atlanta magazines July issue. More than half of the physicians in the publications allergy and immunology category come from this one practice.
Those physicians are: Drs. Stanley M. Fineman, Erinn T. Gardner, Linda D. Guydon, Keith Lenchner, Kevin L. Schaffer, Kathleen A. Sheerin, David D. Tanner, and John A. Zora.
Dr. Erinn T. Gardner practices at Atlanta Allergy & Asthmas Canton and Douglasville offices. After earning her bachelors degree from Spelman College, Gardner received her medical degree from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Northwestern University and her fellowship in allergy and immunology at Northwestern University and Northwestern University Childrens Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
Aboutatlanta Allergy & Asthma
Atlanta Allergy & Asthma is the largest allergy group in Georgia, treating both children and adults at 18 locations across Atlanta and north Georgia. Since 1972, we have been the experts in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies, asthma, food allergies, sinusitis, and immunologic diseases. The first step in treating allergies is an accurate diagnosis. Our board certified allergists are experts in identifying what is causing your symptoms and recommending a treatment plan that will significantly improve your quality of life.
Read Also: Can Asthma Show Up On An X Ray
Are Telemedicine/virtual Visits Available
Yes. In an effort to help our patients receive care without requiring an office visit, we are now offering TeleVisits with all Atlanta Allergy & Asthma providers. Most insurance companies are waiving co-pays for virtual visits during the coronavirus pandemic. While we cannot guarantee this waiver, you can check with your insurance company for their current policy. Learn more about TeleVisits.
Why You’ll Love This Job
In an effort to serve the expanding needs of the Metro Atlanta community, Atlanta Allergy & Asthma is hiring an outstanding Allergist/Immunologist physicians to join its team in Douglasville, GA .
The allergist/immunologist physician, under the direction of the Medical Director and the Physician Advisory Board, shall provide diagnosis and treatment of allergic, asthmatic, and immunologic diseases to the pediatric and adult patient population. In addition, this role includes the evaluation of individuals who present to the clinic with upper respiratory tract infections, asthma, and dermatologic conditions.
- 17+ doctors, 13+ midlevels, 18 locations throughout greater Atlanta
- Performs medical diagnosis and treatment of patients in the specialty area of Allergy and Immunology.
- Develop treatment plans specifically tailored to each individual patient, document the plan clearly in the chart and communicate in a clear and concise manner to the patient.
- Deliver medical care with compassion in an efficient and innovative manner.
- Participates in and incorporates quality improvement into practice.
- Provides and/or serves as a resource for patient, family, and staff education.
- Completes necessary documentation and ensures communication to facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement.
- Participates in meetings/activities as required to support operations of the clinical area.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Recommended Reading: Can Anxiety Trigger An Asthma Attack
Job Posting For Nurse Practitioner At Atlanta Allergy & Asthma Clinic Pa
The Nurse Practitioner position is a comprehensive role which includes support in the areas of case management and patient communications. The Nurse Practitioner works under moderate supervision to provide high-quality patient care and create favorable impressions with patients. The Nurse Practitioner will primarily be responsible for evaluating patients seen for follow-up visits. In addition, this role includes the evaluation of individuals who present to the clinic with upper respiratory tract infections, asthma, and dermatologic conditions such as urticarial and eczema. Although this person will at times be working independently, consultation with clinic physicians should be sought in difficult cases.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current APRN GA license or eligible to be licensed in the state of GA
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Eligible for hospital privileges
Allergy & Asthma Treatments Offered In Douglasville
- Asthma Treatments – Depending on your personal situation, treatment can include controller medications, combination inhalers, oral or intravenous corticosteroids, leukotriene modifiers, and immediate rescue/relief medications.
- Allergy Testing – Swift and reliable skin testing such as intradermal, scratch/prick, and patch tests, can help determine if any allergens are causing any of your symptoms.
- Allergy Shots – These shots are meant to progressively desensitize the immune system to specific allergens, helping with conditions such as seasonal, insect, and indoor allergies, in addition to asthma, eczema, and recurrent or chronic sinusitis.
- Allergy Drops – An effective alternative to allergy shots, these sublingual drops work especially well for the maintenance of insect, indoor, and seasonal allergies that are often a result of an environmental allergen.
- Pediatric Allergies– Allergy treatments modified to safely suit the needs of allergies pertaining to your children.
- Biologic Treatments – These biological medications target the immune system and are utilized in treating the symptoms of asthma, allergic asthma, and more.
- Sinus Treatments – We help to treat common conditions such as nasal congestion, facial pressure, chronic cough, and more.
- Skin Treatments – From allergy shots to creams and lotions, we offer a wide variety of skin treatments to combat sinus conditions or symptoms.
Also Check: How Do You Know If You Have Sports Induced Asthma
Find Out What’s Happening In Canton
Gardner is board certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology and is a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, and the Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Society of Georgia. Her special interests include the management of chronic cough, asthma, and allergic rhinitis. Gardner is a multi-year recipient of Top Doctor honors.
Atlanta Allergy & Asthma is no stranger to the accolade, having had multiple physicians on the Top Doctors list since its inception. Atlanta magazine uses a database of top doctors compiled by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., an established healthcare research company based in New York, to assist in its annual effort. This year the publication honors 860 physicians. Doctors are nominated for consideration through both a nationwide survey and a peer nomination process open to licensed physicians in Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, and Rockdale counties. Castle Connollys physician-led team of researchers then select the Top Doctors through a rigorous screening process that includes an evaluation of educational and professional experience.
Atlanta Allergy And Asthma Pa
Detailed information about Atlanta Allergy And Asthma Pa in Woodstock Georgia.
Atlanta Allergy And Asthma Pa is a Medical Group that has 17 practice medical offices located in 1 state 13 cities in the USA. There are 29 health care providers, specializing in Allergy/Immunology, Internal Medicine, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, being reported as members of the medical group. Medical taxonomies which are covered by Atlanta Allergy And Asthma Pa include Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family, Allergy.
In Woodstock Georgia, Atlanta Allergy And Asthma Pa has only one member working at 100 Stoneforest Dr Suite 220. Medical taxonomies which are covered by group’s doctors and health care providers in the city include Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians/Allergy & Immunology.
Also Check: Is Asthma A Chronic Condition
Wellstar Allergy & Asthma
Wellstar Medical Group Allergy & Asthma
Dr. Belinda Graham received her bachelors degree in biology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She received her medical degree from Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN, and completed her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, TN. Dr. Graham completed her allergy, asthma and immunology fellowship with Childrens Mercy Hospital and Clinics in Kansas City, MO.Dr. Graham is board-certified in internal medicine and allergy and immunology. She is a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.