Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland
Nursing , Allergy & Immunology 5 Providers
5430 Campbell Blvd Ste 103, White Marsh MD, 21162
Make an Appointment
Telehealth services available
Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland is a medical group practice located in White Marsh, MD that specializes in Nursing and Allergy & Immunology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Abdominal Pain
- All Types of Food Poisoning
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Rhinitis Due to Food
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Shots for Insect Stings
- Allergy Skin Testing
- Anaphylactic Fruit and Vegetable Allergy
- Anaphylactic Milk and Dairy Allergy
- Anaphylactic Peanut Allergy
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dermatitis Due to Substances Taken Internally
- Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Cosmetics
- Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Metals
- Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
- Loss of Voice or Hoarse Voice
- Malaise and Fatigue
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
- Pollen Allergy
Does Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland…
Is Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland physically located within a hospital?
Does Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland offer weekend appointments?
Does Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland offer appointments outside of business hours?
Does Allergy Asthma Specialists Of Maryland have free onsite parking?
Johns Hopkins Asthma & Allergy Center
This spacious, state-of-the-art facility at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Campus, combines clinics and research laboratories in a single building occupying 130,000 square feet. The modern, well-equipped laboratories and out-patient clinics provide an excellent milieu for conducting clinical and basic research in human immunology.
The Division’s of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine are the main occupants. Other research and clinical groups located at the Asthma Center include faculty and staff of the Gerontology, Rheumatology and Cardiology Divisions. In-patient hospital services are provided in the nearby Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, an integral part of the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, and located on the same campus. The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Campus also houses the National Institutes of Health Institutes of Aging and of Drug Abuse, as well as the clinical and research groups located within the Medical Center.
Johns Hopkins Allergy & Asthma Center 5501 Hopkins Bayview Circle Baltimore, MD 21224
Get maps and driving directions to the Asthma & Allergy Center (located on the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center campus. The Center is also served by the #22 and #23 bus lines.
Request an Appointment